A mailing list is something like a "group" in your email address book.
There are some important differences:
We have set up a few lists to get started. As needed, more can be added. Anyone wishing to add a new list can contact me by email or use the "Contact Us" link.
- The list is online.
- Everyone's email address is safely invisible.
- Members of the list all share a single distribution list.
- Members keep their own email address up to date or else they stop receiving messages from the group.
- The list can be moderated so irrelevant messages do not get sent out.
- It is as easy to use the list as it is to use an address in your email directory.
- Each list has a particular "topic of interest."
The following link will take you to a page that will let you request to subscribe or unsubscribe from one of our lists.
View the subscribe/unsubscribe page now.